Thursday, January 16, 2014

AWANA TREK UPDATE

I got my grubby hands on a copy of the new 4 week prototype junior high curriculum... and so far couldn't be happier. It looks like I wrote it.
The memorization verses are back to the KJV, which is excellent for memory since it's in iambic pentameter, and the distinctiveness and brevity in many things really helps.

The lessons are chunks of Scripture, making it easy even for novice leaders to work through, just open your Bible, go verse by verse through it, and show them what it means.
I have more 'training' to do, which I suspect will be a waste of time, but I am encouraged that this is shaping up to be a truly excellent bit of theology coming down the pike.

No comments:

The Heretical Religion of Wokeism

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served tha...