Friday, November 16, 2012

More on the Covenant of Works

So I've been ahead on my Nehemiah class, giving me some breathing room to think about the COW. Not a lot mind you, but a little.

Gentry and Wellum postulate that since Jesus is prophet, priest, and king, and Jesus is the new and better Adam, then the original Adam was prophet, priest, King. I'm not sure about that drawing the three fold office back out of it, but I think that might not be a bad principle to think in terms of Adam as God's son. Not a slave or stewart so much as a child after His own image, after His own likeness.

Now I just read that Dr. Bob is going to tackle this topic, so I think I'm going to hold off until he's finished. This will be updated after I get his thoughts on it.

No comments:

The Heretical Religion of Wokeism

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served tha...