Thursday, February 26, 2015

Conquest of Humanity

Ever crave a decent science fiction book that didn't blaspheme God? Want to know some of what I dream about at night? Want those two things together? This Calvinist just wrote something for you.

Read the pre-release interview with the author here.

Or better yet, read the Prologue:
Chapter One: Russian Army Base, Belarus
Chapter Two: At the Council
Chapter Three: Somewhere in Chile

Like it so far? Get the rest here.

All done? Read the notes here
And if you're curious you can read the notes I took down on the dreams after I had them (I've put them in the order of the story so you could see what I had to work with.)  
Did you remember to rate it? Have something to say more directly? Leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts.

No comments:

The Heretical Religion of Wokeism

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served tha...