Saturday, September 28, 2013

The book is done!

It's uploaded at Amazon. I have low expectations and high hopes. It took me a very long time to get the whole thing in order and being that I'm a nobody, I just can't picture it selling well.
However, it's a source of pride. I poured everything I knew into it, and if I do say so myself, it's amazing.
It's everything I think a good commentary should be- it's engaging, easy to read, has some depth and heft to it, and has a great deal of cross references. So whether it sells well or not, I'm happy about having reached the end of the journey with such a polished result. I suppose the thing to do is get back to work on the next one.

No comments:

The Heretical Religion of Wokeism

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served tha...