Monday, July 18, 2011

An unusual post

Someone happened to find my site by googling the phrase "my church is becoming hyper charismatic."
I could almost see the other key word not mentioned: 'help.'
I don't imagine this person wants to see people rolling around on the floor, barking like dogs, laughing like madmen, or falling over backwards.  Such buffoonery has no place in the Sovereign Sanctuary where the saints come to worship the living God. The holy redeemer. The Christ who shed His blood.
Such a zoo of petulant selfish children self absorbed can only demean the ministry of grace. I mean honestly you wackadoo faith healers, it's bad enough you keep yourself from knowing God, but do you have to keep other people from Him as well?
Whomever you are, I'll pray for your church with you.

No comments: